Hello, my name is Choi Sun-woo, and I am from Incheon, South Korea. Traveling to the US is one of my biggest wishes. There are many reasons for this, but one is that it is home to my favorite singers, like Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
I have actually visited US cities like Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles before. During one of those trips, I spent a month living and attending school in San Francisco. Even though a long time has passed, those memories are still so vivid and wonderful, which is another major reason why I want to go back. Through this opportunity, I hope to connect and talk with people from various countries, including the US.
Also if you visit, what about checking out the Bupyeong Underground Shopping Mall? It’s incredibly famous here and it’s even in the Guinness World Records for having the largest number of stores in a single subterranean space! It’s this massive, maze-like hub where locals go to buy everything from clothes to cute accessories at really affordable prices. It’s always bustling with people and has such a lively vibe.
Once you navigate your way out of the underground maze, you can head over to 'Culture Street' right near Bupyeong Station. It’s packed with unique indie cafes, vintage shops, and fantastic restaurants. The contrast between the old-school buildings and the hip, modern cafes gives the area a really distinct charm. It’s the perfect spot to grab a cup of coffee and relax after a long day of shopping. Between the quiet, healing nature of Sangdong Lake Park and the vibrant streets of Bupyeong, you can experience the best of both worlds.
