JJ Friends : Jonathan from Togo

RM Seungbi
By -
26


 Hello I'm very sorry 😞 for my lateness but I wish it isn't to late to present me and my country



hello my name is GOEH-AKUE Jonathan and I'm from Togo. 

Togo is the smallest country in West Africa, but that's what makes it so intriguing. 

one of its greatest monuments is the governor's palace. hearing about it makes you want to see it, doesn't it. it's the former german governor's palace where our togolese prime minister used to live in 1991. it's not far from the palais des congrès near the francophonie.

I'd like to introduce you to my twin brother, yes, people say we look a lot alike. We were quite happy with everything from the food to the activities, especially if we were still fascinated by all that was course and gi astic it was one of our dreams and Korea knew how to realize it. What disappointed us a little, but as time went by we got used to it, was the weather conditions, but that wasn't going to spoil our great trip. 😁



I've always dreamed of wearing your clothes and was so excited at the idea. Thank you so much!



The day of the traditional day was a beautiful day especially I really enjoyed your parade of your very dear drivers I will give everything attended again to that and why not be inside to live the sensation 😍


I don't have much more to say but your country is very beautiful 🤧🥰







I come from the town of aneho, a town that was twice the capital of Togo in the years 1886 to 1897 and 1914 to 1919 before the current capital which is Lomé it was the place most developed and innovated by the Germans during their colonization. coastal town Aneho conceals a splendid landscape Wonderful with its mouth, coconut trees lining the roads
its spectacular sandy beach welcoming the waves of the Atlantic Ocean
and its exponential gastronomy to leave you mouth B 🤭 if you go there I recommend to you to try a dish of the locality named "SIFIO" 😍 a true blow heart; cultures and traditions which resides there like "Épkessosso" new year Guin; traditional festival which means the catch of sacred stone conceals mysteries of the people Guin originating in aneho
this stone taken each year determines by its color (white) if the year will be prosperous and bring good luck [ for more details I invite you to read the article written by historian Michel GOEH-AKUE ( https://www.aa.com.tr/fr/afrique/togo-les-guins-un-peuple-d%C3%A9vou%C3%A9-au-culte-de-la-pierre-sacr%C3%A9e-/2695962 )
As a little anecdote, Aneho was the site of our preparatory camp for the trip to Korea, and every night we waited for planes to pass by, increasing our desire to go a little more every day, we were overexcited 🤯🤣
#univers 228 , #SIFIO, #Ekepessosso,#Groupe tonnerre. Togo is the smallest country in West Africa, bordered to the north by Burkina Faso, to the south by the Atlantic Ocean, to the east by Benin and to the west by Ghana. A bird's-eye view, it is about 600km long, with a surface area of 56,600 km². Talking about its history, Togo🇹🇬 was first colonized by the Germans between 1884 and 1914, when it was called "Togoland", meaning German protectorate in West Africa, and then by the Franco-British in 1916, who divided Togo in two, the British part went on to form an independent country, Ghana, in 1957, and it wasn't until April 1960 that French Togoland, which is today's Togo, was proclaimed independent by its first president, Sylvanus Olympio. Independence Day is celebrated every April 27 with a parade organized by the current president, FAURE E. GNASSINGBÉ. GNASSINGBÉ << this year we celebrated our 64th anniversary >>.
In Togo, French and local languages such as Kabye, Ewe, Teme, Mina, Moba and many others are spoken. English and German are taught in our schools, as are a few other foreign languages such as Spanish, Mandarin and Arabic. Togo 🇹🇬 has a flag made up of 3 green stripes and 2 yellow stripes and a white star in a red square. The red signifies the verselessness of our martyrs and the white signifies peace, the green the richness of the soil, and the yellow the dedication to work. Our national motto "TRAVAIL LIBERTÉ PARTIE" is pronounced at the end of the national anthem "terre de nos aïeux" written in three verses ( https://edunews.tg/info/2022/10/12/togo-voici-les-trois-couplets-de-lhymne-du-togo/ ) . If you're interested in the definition of certain verses, let me know in the comments 🤭 . Like any country TOGO conceals a soccer team whose best player is Emmanuel Adebayor sheyi who is the best striker of Togo.
He made a name for himself in England and helped Togo reach the 2006 World Cup. Ballon d'Or winner in 2008, he is the only Togolese player to have won this award. # Emanuel Adebayor In terms of aesthetics, culture and tradition, Togo boasts lush, greasy vegetation, a breathtaking landscape and places that are unimaginable, yet true to life. Here's a video that shows just how much of a universe our country is - yes, I'm talking about Universe 228 ( https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMpUxkgw/ ). Togo is brimming with tourist sites such as the Governors' Palace.
one of Togo's most emblematic monuments, the Independence Monument, and breathtaking waterfalls such as those at kpimé, womé, yikpa and akloa are highly recommended. For the record, I've been to the kpimé, yikpa and womé waterfalls, and I can tell you that you'll be amazed.
There's also the château viale, the aledjo fault, the Malfakassa -fasao national Park, the fetish market, the noc caves on the gourma plateaux in dapaong, and the Koutamakou site.
with its terracotta turret houses, listed as a Unesco World Heritage site. TOGO tradition covers the country in its 5 economic regions with a multitude of traditions, each crazier than the next, such as the "Gadao-Adossa" knife festival in the central region, performed by the Tem people, and the fire dance held a month after the knife festival, Evala is a wrestling festival celebrated in the Kara region, as is Akpema, an initiation festival for young girls in Kabyè country. AGBOGBOZAN, a historic Ewe festival celebrated in the maritime region, marks the commemoration of the exodus of the Ewe people in the 17th century. Well, there are a multitude of traditional festivals, so I'll leave you with a map to help you explore them . ://www.midezon-togo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/carte-infographie-fetes-traditionnelles-au-togo-476x1170.png ) . Finally, TOGO has succeeded in marrying its traditions with modern life, and this is evident in the gastronomy and music of today's youth, which have brought the country to life and lulled our hearts. To this end, I'd like to introduce you to some Togolese music that is still very popular today, even internationally ( https://youtu.be/VZstln-VUsQ?si=-KYHije84P0cjWPW ) DENYIGBAN by Bella bellow, a very spectacular artist who made Africa resound with her sweet melodies and ( https://youtu.be/cj3CJ36q5HU?si=zNjV9Bqg4ZvpvqYr ) TOGO the seeds in tribute to her, tere tere ( https://youtu.be/O9P1g9q1JtM?si=8SdeEg4M1eMHvwx2 ) by Toofan. My most active scout group in Togo, le groupe scout tonnerre, will be organizing a camp in honor of its 10th anniversary.
if you are interested in these Camp which will be rich in Togolese culture and scouting do not hesitate to let me know in the comments.
See you very soon on new avanture on TOGO , carry you well 😁✨. It is end about Togo Now it is about the Korea travel Hello my name is GOEH-AKUE JONATHAN , and I'm going to share with you my adventure in Korea 😁. Speaking of this trip, I can only say wow. La I'm not just talking about a simple trip I'm talking about a dream my dream that came true 🤣🤯🤭😍❤✨🥳. It had already all started in Aneho our preparatory camp with the planes just flying by. Arriving in Korea it was so big and everything was so beautiful 😍 wow I congratulate the Koreans for their warm welcome it was so nice of them 🤧❤. When we arrived at the camp we did a multitude of activities and I'll tell you about the one that made me live a crazy dream ✨🤩🫠❤. That day we went to Zone B of the camp, where there were water pistols, a water slide, a temple run and rock climbing. We started with the water pistols, it was magical, we fought a war with the Koreans and Mexicans and we won 🤣🤣🥳 because we managed to surround them.
after all we left for the toboggan I can tell you that I was not expecting it, the queue was so long but it was worth it arrived it was huge and when I did I felt like my heart was going to leave my chest 🤣 it was the first time I wanted to do it again but the queue made me quit. After another day we went to the buan district, jeollabuk-do for a marine and climbing activity, it was the first time I fesaist tree climbing it was my dream and I wanted to do all the routes starting with the most difficult 🤣 and I succeeded it was too awesome
Then we rested and in the evening we went swimming in the Buan Sea. The Koreans taught us very practical swimming techniques and I also saw that the sea water in Korea is saltier than in Togo 🤣🤣 these are my little experiences. The third activity, which remains the most memorable for me, was the one we did in Gochang, where we went to a festival 🎎 where the Koreans played the drums - it was magnificent!
At the end of the performance there was a little trick where each country had to take their shout and the first 2 would see themselves participate in the special dance activity and we had won 🤣🤣🥳 with Portugal. We were taught to dance Super shy ( https://youtu.be/ArmDp-zijuc?si=SyojcqE76M9R_tTD ) 🤣❤ despite not knowing dance I succeeded. Afterwards, we played games with the Portuguese, using whatever we could find.
Then we went out to do other activities, we played a game where there was a pot and you throw rods into it and one of our a rod on which you throw hoops I forgot the name if not it was shouaite it was a bit like suiqd game, then we visited the pleasure and that's where we dressed in Korean dress like in the movies it was beautiful 😍✨
We wanted to continue and suddenly we were called 🥲🤧 it was the end we had to leave . But I'll never forget there was so much good stuff and even the food there was so Good 🫶🏾✨.
I can't leave without mentioning the traditional day with its beautiful parade rich in color and wonder 🤩✨ I wanted to get into it even and wondered if it came out of the base which was on the mountain 🗻 
and the closing ceremony a memorable moment too 🤧❤ with a magnificent concert where I got a gift 😍 it was Lego I love it too much 🤣 arrived in Togo I build them at the same time and it was too Pretty ✨.
loved Korea its culture , its people, you are very sociable 🤧 🫂❤ and I would love to learn even more about you 😁. It is the end of the history of traveling in Korea . Thank you 😁
Tags:

Post a Comment

26Comments

  1. Hi, this is Teresa from South Korea! I'm soooo glad that you've visited my country. You look great in our clothes :) I've researched Togo's governor's palace and it looked so beautiful. Are there any other monuments that are famous in Togo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Jonathan
      Yes, of course, we have the monument to our independence, the dove of peace, the two Lions of Togo, which mean a lot to us, and the monument to the martyrs. Thanks you 😊

      Delete
    2. Ohh that's great!!!! I wonder what subjects friends in Togo learn. In Korea, we learn math, Korean, English, social, science, and so on. What do you guys learn?

      Delete
    3. Hi Teresa I hope you are fine in Togo we learn math , experimental science, history and geography about another country and Togo like france, great Britain, USA , french , English and ethnical language as ewe and kabye and sewing and drawing

      Delete
    4. Teresa school in Korea are like k - drama on tv ?? Or anime

      Delete
    5. Sorry for answering late TOT It's a little hard to answer clearly. Some parts are similar to movies and dramas, and others are different!! But I think dramas related to education in Korea clearly express the country's tough education system... LOL

      Delete
    6. I posted about Vietnam, and I'll be glad if you come and see my posting.

      Delete
  2. hi Jonathan! i'm jaewon from South Korea. i can see you wearing our traditional clothes. i,m sooo proud of that. How about what is Togo's traditional clothes? I'm reallyy wanna try that.
    And i posted about Mexico culrture. Don,t you want to learn about
    Mexicooo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it Jonathan
      Thank you very much. As far as our traditional clothes are concerned, we have a multitude of them. It's so huge that we can't imagine because in each region we can have at least 10 different cultures and 10 different ways of dressing. For example, I wore a "batakali", a traditional garment worn in Aneho. Thank you very much 😊. Yes I would like to learn from Mexico also their culture as they are Les discover.

      Delete
    2. In Mexico why Taco is emblematic food??

      Delete
  3. Do people of Mexico do initiation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa this is bintou jabbie from The Gambia I want to know if life in Korea is like k-drama on tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii sorry for replying late TOT.. It's a little hard to answer clearly. Some parts are similar to movies and dramas, and others are different!! But I think dramas related to education in Korea clearly express the country's tough education system... LOL

      Delete
    2. Waouh I want to see it one day, thanks and I want to know if in Korea Manga and video games are also honored by being displayed everywhere like in Japan?

      Delete
    3. Well, not really. Sometimes I see manga or animation-themed streets and cafes on the street. But I don't see them everywhere.

      Delete
    4. Hi is Jonathan, is nice . I want to know how your exam school in Korea are organized ?

      Delete
    5. We take tests twice a semester. Math, Korean, social studies, science, and English are the basics. Besides that, we also take tests in subjects such as second language and Korean history. There are also minor auxiliary tests other than these!

      Delete
    6. I am going to about Vietnam, and I'm also doing it now. I'll be glad if you come and see my posting! There are a lot of interesting things in Vietnam

      Delete
    7. Oh very nice , sorry for my lateness, because I have exam next week. Ok I will go to check your posting and taste it well 🤭

      Delete
  5. Hi this is bintou jabbie from The Gambia I want to know how Koreans feel inviting Africans over

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jonathan! It must be fun having a twin brother. What are some of the things you both enjoy doing together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I hope it's ok, yes it's a lot of fun to have a twin brother our favorite passion is video games so we usually play a lot together, we like to do sports in competition a lot tease each other and do pretty much everything at the same time 🤣🤣 even wear the same clothes and confuse people. One day even we only changed class and the teachers didn't know until I'd spoken 🤣. Otherwise it's a lot of fun to have a twin 😁🫂.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together 😅.

      I'd love to hear more about Togo. What are some of your favorite things about your country's culture or traditions?

      Delete
  7. The LEGO in the last photo is sooo cute! I have the same thing in my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouihh🤭 I very love it and in my holiday I will rebuild it again

      Delete
    2. How do win to you ??

      Delete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!