Hello. My name is Se jin Kim.
I have lived in Chuncheon since I was born. Chuncheon has well-maintained walking trails and many rivers, giving it a peaceful atmosphere.
I like traveling within Korea, so I traveled to Busan, Yeosu, Daegu, Daejeon, and so on.
My hobby is running. Next month, I’m planning to run a 10km marathon.
Among the places I traveled abroad, Australia was the best country. Because there were many cafes and lots of places good for picnics. I love coffee and nature.
I want to get a barista certificate later.
- 2026.9.23 added contexts
I will be doing a three-week practicum at Seongji Elementary School in Incheon in October. I’m excited to meet the new students, but I’m also worried.
However, I think I will gain a lot of experience and learn many things through my student teaching practicum.
I want to remember what I learned during the practicum and apply it in my social studies education theory class.
