Hello.
Name: Han
Majoring in computer education
I like to travel
My Favorite Places Around the World
Adelaide, Australia (The Spark for Global Travel)
Spent 2 weeks as virtually the only Asian in the area—an eye-opening experience that inspired me to explore the world.
New York City, USA
Quality time with a friend at the Central Park Zoo.
Immersed in art for 4 hours at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Unforgettable views of the Statue of Liberty from the free Staten Island Ferry.
Chicago, USA
An unforgettable 4-hour road trip squeezed in a car with 5 friends, passing endless cornfields.
The Chicago skyline entering Chinatown was even more stunning than NYC, Tokyo, Hong Kong, or Kuala Lumpur.
Future Destination & Why I Travel ream Destination: Antarctica
To experience a pristine, pure white world unlike anywhere else on Earth.
Why I Travel:
Whether by plane or car, solo or with family and friends, I love traveling to make the journey of life truly meaningful and rich
My Goal as an Educator
"Becoming a Global Educator"
Actively participating in overseas teaching programs to broaden my perspective.
