Hello! My name is Yian. Nice to meet you~
Let me briefly introduce myself.
I live in Yangpyeong. I wasn’t born here, but I have lived here longer than anywhere else. So, the place where I feel the happiest is my home. My house is in the countryside, so I can easily see fireflies and lots of stars at night. These days, I’ve been taking walks at night, and it makes me really happy.
My hobby is listening to music. I enjoy listening to all kinds of songs and spending my free time that way.
I’ve traveled to several countries in Asia and also to Australia. Among them, Australia is the place I remember the most. I think it’s because I traveled around Australia by myself for three months while learning English.
I’d also really love to visit France, especially Paris. I think it’s because I want to experience its romantic atmosphere.
That’s all about me. Thank you for listening.
