Hello, Hi, my name is Jacob
I was born in Daegu.
These days, I'm interested in Teaching students and Educational psychology.
So I really want to go to Austrailia someday.
I was born in Daegu and lived there for about 7 years, and I lived in Suwon, Daejun and Seongnam. I live in Seongnam now.Seongnam is such a great city to live in! There are so many things nearby that make life better, and there’s a huge park really close to where I live. I’ve lived in several different cities, but I honestly feel like this is the best place I’ve lived so far. The school I currently go to is Gyeongin National University of Education. It has two campuses, one in Incheon and one in Anyang. I really love it here too. Gyeongin National University of Education is such a great school, and I feel really proud to be working toward becoming a teacher here.