I’m Esther from Taebaek, Korea.
I’m currently studying Elementary Education at Gyeongin National University of Education. My dream is to become an elementary school teacher in the future.
I enjoy playing the guitar and spending time with my friends. I’m also interested in exploring different cultures and learning how people live in different parts of the world.
For this project, I’ll be exploring Peru and its unique culture, traditions, and people. I hope to learn new things, share my discoveries, and connect with people from different countries through this blog.
페루: 케추아 원주민 관련 다큐멘터리
https://youtu.be/y-4E_VUHKL0?si=U6TJTO_gp8FwRNyz
이 다큐멘터리를 통해 페루의 원주민 공동체가 자신들의 전통과 문화를 지키며 살아가는 모습을 살펴보고자 한다. 특히 한 사회의 문화는 단순히 과거부터 이어져 온 관습에 그치는 것이 아니라, 그곳에서 살아가는 사람들의 정체성과 삶의 방식에 깊이 연결되어 있다는 점에 주목하고 싶다.
나는 평소 다른 나라의 문화를 접할 때 음식이나 관광지, 유명한 역사적 유산에 관심을 두는 경우가 많았다. 하지만 이번 탐구에서는 겉으로 드러나는 문화뿐만 아니라, 그 문화를 이어 가는 사람들의 생각과 경험에도 관심을 기울이고자 한다.
페루의 전통문화가 현대 사회에서 어떤 의미를 지니는지 살펴보면서, 문화의 다양성을 존중한다는 것은 단순히 서로 다른 문화를 아는 것을 넘어 그 문화를 가진 사람들의 삶과 정체성을 이해하는 일이라는 점을 생각해 보고 싶다.
