JJ Friends : Isabella gaxiola from Mexico

JIRI
By -
7


Hi!!! My name is Isabella gaxiola ,I’m from Hermosillo sonora,mexico and this was my experience at the jamboree šŸ“narita international airport -Japan
Day one: šŸ“Tokyo,japan When I arrived at Tokyo I was warmly received by our traveling scout ,she took the time to explain us some words in Japanese and explain a little about the culture on our way to the hotel
šŸ“ TOKYO PLAZA We went to lots of places on of the most memorable ones was Tokyo plaza ,most of us LOVED IT. We fell in love with the beautiful Sanrio plushies and the amazing gigantic robots from the hundan base


Finally... I have a great time in Korea.

 
 Day 1 at jamboree: šŸ“South Korea. When I arrived I was really exited ,the hotel received us with a warm welcome and snacks. Me and my dear friends were so exited that we went all night long without sleeping because we were exploring every single place we could get access to

Post a Comment

7Comments

  1. was lovely to meet you isabella! one of my best friends from the jamboree ❤️❤️ love from the uk šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a magnificent experience, I hope I am as lucky as you are, greetings. ! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eso papuuuuuuu tkm con toda mi alma , todo mas que merecido šŸ˜øšŸ˜øšŸ˜øšŸ˜ø

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isabella! Exploring Tokyo Plaza must have been exciting. Did you get any souvenirs or special items from there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Isabella! I'm MJ Choi from Korea! Did you have a nice time at Japan and Korea? I want to visit Japan so much when I read your post. Also I really want to go to Mexico! I like Mexican food. Taco is my one of favorite food. If I get to Mexico, guide me please! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello isabella! I’m kellen from Rwanda, your post is cool.So , i’ve seen your self introduction elsewhere, and i’m glad to hear that you’re contortionist, when have you been in contortion activity? And what made you like contortion to perform it?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!