JJ Friends : Abeza Nadege from Rwanda

RM Seungbi
By -
6






I'm by the names of *ABEZA Nadege* from *Rwanda* I also attended the 25th scout jamboree in South Korea. I'm in grade 11 i study History Literature and Psychology In Saint Aloys Rgna and I'm a member of a club called MAP which counsels people with mental problems.I study psychology so this club is helpful. This is me at Lake Kivu  in Rwanda. I'd like to share how I felt in South  Korea, thanks.


We were heading to the hammocks this bridge is really cool as you can see


We were in the compound of the president's house it is really cool and relaxing



On the way to the closing ceremony, this is a restaurant which we stopped by and took lunch the food was really good


Inside the president's house were he once took a picture with BTS



Here we were at the president's home he no longer lived there but it was held as a museum which can be visited it is really good


As you can see here we were wearing Korean traditional clothes , it was really good but the climate didn't favourise us there because it was too hot but it doesn't mean that the clothes weren't really good and comfortable


Here we were at Korean customs services, after the disaster that came and made us  leave the campsite we were brought at this cute place it's really cute physically and even their good customer care we played many games where we even got rewards according to the score it was a really nice place


As you can see here we were on the beach and there was also the mud festival which was really good , we swam played beach football and we've seen some new creatures on the beach which seemed as shells or some thing but unfortunately I dont have any pic of them

As u can see here we were enjoying the hammock relaxation it was really relaxing and very good it made me so happy

This is a beautiful and a lovely  place as u can see too I really liked here❤️


Here, is in Seoul where we enjoyed 2 days before the jamboree opening ceremony we've seen many things an example is this king who is seen in this picture





Here, we were in healing village were we stayed for the last 3 days after the closing ceremony. We really enjoyed to the fullest because we really had fun and  learnt many things like; some Korean games and how to make rice cake.


Lastly, I can say that South Korea is a really good country as I've proved it in different pictures and stories . So we thank the Korean government and all Koreans in general, they took care of us and showed as the affection we really appreciated and we'd like to visit Korea again.*Thank you*😊🫰🏻











 

 















Tags:

Post a Comment

6Comments

  1. Hello Abeza! It's great to meet you. Lake Kivu looks like a beautiful place. What did you enjoy most about your time there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly hi joy, I'm sorry for a late reply I was at school I couldn't access my phone but as you said lake Kivu is a beautiful place , and I enjoyed through several activities such as travelling by boat, there are also surrounding hotels which are beautiful and they have delicious and well cooked food I can wish you to visit lake kivu and experience all that thank you if you need any further explanations you can ask again or use google and write "LAKE KIVU RWANDA"

      Delete
    2. No worries, I completely understand! Thanks for sharing your experience. It sounds like a wonderful place to visit. Besides Lake Kivu, are there any other places in Rwanda you recommend visiting?

      Delete
  2. Replying to joy again ,I continuously apologize for the delay but I can recommend you to visit Rwanda it has several beautiful places to visit such Akagela national park,Nyungwe national forest and other lakes ,so kindly you may visit Rwanda you won't regret for real Thank you😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendations! Akagera National Park and Nyungwe National Forest sound amazing. I'll definitely add them to my list. Your country has so much to offer, and I hope to visit Rwanda someday. 😊

      Delete
    2. Hi Abeza, I just watched your video and absolutely loved it—your personality really shines through! I've sent you a message invitation on Instagram to @abezanadege. I hope we can connect, but if you'd prefer not to, I completely understand and respect your decision. Looking forward to your response! 🫶

      Delete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!