Keep drawing your dream on the world map (JJ Friends Event/ Nov. 22, 2023)

Saebeomi
By -
3




Educational Event for JJ friends was held in
Gyeongin National University of Education.




I thanked my late father for supporting and motivating me
to keep drawing my dream on the world map.  







                            











He helped us by providing technology for the Jamboree map










































































































Post a Comment

3Comments

  1. Wow jj friends events are still on going in Korea, I hope we as the foreign people can join the events too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome
    Keep the momentum

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!