Dongyoon Won, Regional Researcher of United States of America

Sejong Global High School SGHS
By -
1

 

Hello! My name is Dongyoon, an Sejong Global High School student from Korea. I consider it a great honor to be able to participate in this activity and connect with you.





My hometown is Sejong,a city that is also known as the second capital of South Korea politically. Sejong is famous for its national library and the governmental organizations. The island is a peaceful place with a rich culture and history.




I have a strong interest in pop music , movies, and video games. Since America is well known for its music, video game industry, and movie industry, I would like to discuss specifically about these topics.

I am looking forward to have a conversation with you all. Thank you.






Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Hello Dongyoon! What session( subjects) that you learn in sejong Global high school?What’s so curiosity about those islands in sejong??

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!