Nicole Kim, Regional Researcher of Kenya

Sejong Global High School SGHS
By -
1

 



Greetings, my name is Nicole, and I am a student enrolled at Sejong Global High School. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to collaborate with a partner from Kenya.





My hometown is California, USA, which is known for landmarks such as Hollywood in Los Angeles and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. California is often referred to as “the Golden State” bearing the motto “Eureka.”



I am deeply interested in the English language and its educational significance, especially its potential to positively influence other countries. When I learned that Kenya mainly uses Swahili and English as their official languages, it sparked my curiosity about the English education system there.





Tags:

Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Hello Nicole Kim. Glad to know about your interest in Kenya. It has some of the most diverse cultures in Africa. Actually, Kiswahili is the National Language while English is the official Language. Majority of Kenyans can speak at least 3 languages (the 2 aforementioned, plus their native/tribal (vernacular) language. I hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!