Hi! My name is Kim Kang Yi.
My hometown is Seoul. I've been living in Seoul for a full 22 years. Seoul has so many subways and lots of hot spots, so it’s the best place to go out and have fun. I like Seoul because I have so many memories here with my family and friends. The place I recommend is Mullae-dong. There are lots of pretty places.
And Seoul has so many exciting neighborhood options, but Seongsu-dong is definitely a place you shouldn't miss. Known as the "Brooklyn of Seoul," it’s famous for turning old factories and warehouses into trendy cafes, pop-up stores, and unique fashion boutiques. Walking through its vibrant streets, you can constantly discover creative exhibitions, aesthetic spots, and delicious dessert places. It has a completely different charm from the artistic, cozy industrial vibes of Mullae-dong. If you enjoy discovering hidden aesthetic cafes and exploring current street trends, Seongsu-dong is the absolute best destination to spend a weekend afternoon.
I went to Kota Kinabalu in April this year. First of all, the sunset was so beautiful, and the resort-like atmosphere made me feel at ease. I want to go away again now~
