Hello everyone! My name is Jiyu.
My hometown is Yeosu, South Korea. Yeosu is famous as a seaside tourist destination in Korea. Yeosu is located in the southern part of Korea, so it doesn't snow very often, and the weather is relatively warm.
I’m always happy when I’m in Yeosu because I love the ocean. So, if you love beautiful nature and the sea, you should definitely visit Yeosu when you come to Korea!
Yeosu is also famous for its delicious food and desserts. If you visit Lee Sun-sin Square, I highly recommend checking out Bada Gimbap, a famous takeout gimbap shop, and Yeosudang, a popular dessert shop. I definitely recommend giving them a try!
I visited South Australia this February, and I was so happy to see its beautiful beaches and nature. If I get another chance to visit Australia, I’d love to travel around the country for a longer period of time.
