S.O.S. for Spain, from Future Teacher 'Seungbi'

RM Seungbi
By -
0

 

 



 

Hello, I am a student who will become an elementary school teacher in the future. I am attending Gyeongin University of Education, and Gyeongin University of Education is the largest educational university. It is a university that teaches areas near Seoul. 

In the future, I will be a teacher, and I am very interested in your country. 

However, there is only this much material in Korean textbooks and knowledge departments. 

 

- There are famous buildings of Gaudi in Spain

- Spain has a lot of festivals and is passionate.

 

I would like to let students know about your country's vision and attractions. Please let me know the information you want us to introduce to students! Please share information, materials, links, and sites.

We will keep this blog updated!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!