S.O.S. for Mexico, from Future Teacher 'Seungbi'

RM Seungbi
By -
3


 



 

Hello, I am a student who will become an elementary school teacher in the future. I am attending Gyeongin University of Education, and Gyeongin University of Education is the largest educational university. It is a university that teaches areas near Seoul. 

In the future, I will be a teacher, and I am very interested in your country. 

However, there is only this much material in Korean textbooks and knowledge departments. 

 

- Mexico is a country of tacos.

- Mexico has poor security.

- Mexico is the site of a historic site.

 

I would like to let students know about your country's vision and attractions. Please let me know the information you want us to introduce to students! Please share information, materials, links, and sites.

We will keep this blog updated!

 


Post a Comment

3Comments

  1. Hi im Renata and I’m from Mexico, I would like to answer your doubts so

    -Yes, Mexico is a place where people eat a lot of tacos, So you could say that Mexico is a country of tacos, we have to much stands and restaurants everywhere, we don’t eat it every day but we eat it

    -yes we have to much historic cites and interesting places some of them are

    the castle of “Chapultepec”.

    The historic center of Mexico City, you can find he main temple, the center of the ancient town of Tenochtitlán.

    The sad night tree “el árbol de la noche triste”

    Teotihuacán pyramids

    The mayan ruins “ las ruinas mayas “

    Reforma that is a very popular avenue wheee you kind find some popular monuments “ la Diana cazadora “ and “ el angel de la independencia”


    -well Mexico is kind of insecure not only in some parts, half and half, but in my experience I never have a problem with the security and iI feel good, Police patrols sometimes/regularly patrol the streets, but the tourist places id you want to come are so safety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I wrote a part wrong In the last paragraph, instead of “not only in some parts” it is "only in some parts"

      Delete
  2. I hope i answered all your doubts, if you have another question,Put it on my blog so I can see it and respond faster😋

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!