JJ Friends : Rwabizi Jabo Romain from Rwanda

RM Seungbi
By -
4





My name is Rwabizi Jabo Romain I am from Rwanda 🇷🇼


thi is me at lake muhazi in Rwanda


I am a student in petit seminaire saint leon kabgayi I am in grade 12 I study (mathematics, chemistry and physics) I am also a scout leader at my school and the volleyball team captain




this is as the Rwanda's scout flag bearer at the opening ceremony for the jamboree  this time I was very proud of my self for representing my country



We visited one of ancient south Korean palace. It was amazing  even we go opportunity to wear Korean ancient clothes which looked good on me😉 but the weather was too hot I was really sweating 😂


king's outfit 👑 😁



we visited the blue house this place was really amazing



with my fellow Rwandan scouts  with happiness of being in south korea 🇰🇷


on culture day wearing Rwandan traditional clothes it best day as we saw the culture for different countries in scout jamboree






Tags:

Post a Comment

4Comments

  1. Hello Rwabizi! Lake Muhazi looks beautiful. Do you have any favorite memories or activities from your time there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joy 😊, it was wonderful as I was together with my family. I enjoy traveling across the lake muhazi in the boat I was a little nervous because It was my first time going in the boat.🙃 that place is amazing it has best view hills and other natural features and the best hotels.

      Delete
    2. That's lovely 🫶!
      Can you tell me more about your favorite part of the Jamboree in South Korea?

      Delete
    3. Honestly i enjoy everything in jamboree but especially the opening ceremony as I was the flag bearer of my country, visiting of the Korean museum and kings palace,and the evening ceremonies where I enjoyed making alot of friends from different countries

      Delete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!