JJ Friends : Hibatullah Rizqie Suhan from Indonesia

Ayoung
By -
11


Hello scouts all around the world! , I’m Hibatullah Rizqie Suhan, an eagle scouts contingent from Indonesia on world scout jamboree last time. I’m here I want to share my profile to you all. I’m 18 now, and will finish my senior high school study. I love to hear some music and travelling also I’m very love with matcha, who’s here like matcha too? , so last time was the great experience for me in Korea, I often to share about my daily activity on my Instagram so maybe you can check @hibat.qiesuhan that’s my Instagram account, I’m quite interest with all of culture around the world from the traditional costume or song, language, or even the landmark and the history of the country, So I hope I can get a lot of friend to share each other.



The photo above was I took in one of beautiful villa in Indonesia, so you may to visit there too. The specific villa you can check on this map!


And also you can check my tiktok to know what I do when I was on Jamboree last time, but it’s still day 6 so you may to wait till I finish all my vlog, you can check here! https://www.tiktok.com/@hibatqiesuhan?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

I have a best story when in Korea last time, that I with some of my friend get surprise from jj friends comitee, to try a lot experience such as Korean food, museum, also share our dream









Thank you for your time to read my profile, hopefully we can meet and revisit in Korea as soon as possible


Hello all of scout friends!!! I’m Hibatullah Rizqie from Kudus, Central Java, Indonesia 🇮🇩. Let me story about my jamboree experience last year, hope you guys enjoy 😊. 📍D-2 flight, We from the Central Java contingent have attended the release event first with the Governor of Central Java in TMII, Jakarta.
📍D-1 flight ✈, We met with prof. Ejekim who introduced jj friends for the first time, here me and my friends were very enthusiastic and asked her some informations about jj friends
📍Our first day in Korea, after transiting in Hong Kong before, we finally landed at Incheon Airport. Next, we arrived at jamboree camp at midnight
📍Opening ceremony of World scout jamboree, and start the excitement of our schedule in sectors A, B and C.
📍Culture Day, was the best story, cause I met a lot of different cultures. Also shooting with Prof. Ejekim and others friend for KBS is very unforgettable experience!!!
So I and some Indonesian contingents got a special opportunity given by Prof. Ejekim, he took us around Gunsan, Jeollabuk-do. First we go somewhere where we are treated to a lot of ice cream and gimbap until our stomachs are full, after that we are asked to convey our dreams one by one and also welcomed by the Korean people who are very enthusiastic and kind. Next we visit "Gunsan Modern History Museum", Gunsan Modern History Museum covers the history of Gunsan's transformation as an international trading port. This museum exhibits images of Gunsan's past that show the glory and importance of Gunsan as a West Sea distribution port, including the relics of majapahit, one of the kingdoms in Indonesia. Not only that, we also visited "Jangmi Performance Hall", located in Jangmi-dong meaning the Rice Warehouse, was used as rice storage in 1930, after Gunsan became target port of exploitation for rice and land. There we were asked to display our talents, and we finally brought 3 performances, namely supershy dance, traditional songs with piano, and choir with Indonesia Raya songs. Our final destination is dinner, we are served a variety of very good Korean food, such as cold noodle, Gimbap, various banchan and many others. Until our stomachs are so happy hahaha. After dinner we parted ways and went back to Saemangeum Camp. During the above occasion we also shot for KBS channel. So happy… 😁
I also got the excitement of the jamboree at the ATAS Gathering, meeting many ATAS members from various countries which was very fun.
So that's the story of the excitement of the jamboree from me, the rest after the jamboree is over like the others are also a two-day city tour that is no less fun..., hope you guys comment to my journey and tell me how exciting you are too!! Thanks for your time to read my journey, byee guyss👋🏻

Post a Comment

11Comments

  1. Hello! I really enjoyed reading your post! The videos you uploded are interesting, and I'm happy that you had lots of experience in Korea. I love watching diverse pictures and videos taken by my friends, so I really loved watching videos you took!
    Actually, I am very interested in Indonesia, so I'm doing a research project at school about the wonderful of Indonesia. I am planning to upload posts this year, about Indonesia. I have lots of questions about Indonesia, and also I am going to upload facts and issues in Indonesa. If you don't mind, I want to keep interacting with you, and I'll also read your post and leave comments!
    When you came to Korea last year, what food did you most enjoy and what is the reason? I am curious what kind of food you liked. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu!!!, I'm happy you interest with all that i took, yea we can always interacting everywhere. I love with odeng so much cause the texture that chewy and very delicious. Have a nice day too!!

      Delete
  2. Hello Hibatullah! I'd love to hear more about your favorite music and travel destinations. Do you have any recommendations for places to visit or songs to listen to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joy, nice to know you! I recommend you to visit karimunjawa island and bromo mountain, and for song recommendations I have saturn from SZA and backburner from Niki that you can listen..., please enjoy!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tips on Karimunjawa Island and Bromo Mountain. I'll give those songs a listen. What was the most surprising or memorable experience you had during your Jamboree adventures in Korea?

      Delete
    3. Let's talk about the most surprising and memorable experience during my jamboree last time, so that is city tour from Mrs. ejekim for some Indonesia contingent, why? because in our invitation they only said that we will shooting for KBS to talk about condition of Indonesia contingent, but the result we have a special city tour and a lot of free Korean foods that makes me can't forget this best moment.

      Delete
    4. That must have been amazing! You guys were so lucky! How was it meeting Prof. Eje Kim? Also, did you get a chance to see what they filmed for KBS about your contingent?

      Delete
  3. hi hibat ! wah your story was so interesting, i can feel how fun when you were there, met a lot new friends.. what a great experience!! but anywayss talk about matcha, me !! me !! me !! I DO LOVE MATCHA SO MUCH JUST LIKE YOU !! i hope we can try the best matcha on earth one day together and record our reaction right after we try it . sounds really nice right ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Naura thank you for comment on my blog, yes, as you can feel how my happiness I was there, I hope we will explore Korea together and I will take you for try my best matcha in Korea last time I tried

      Delete
  4. Hibat, you are so cool🤩
    It must have been a lot of fun
    Your story is very interesting🙀⭐️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Syahnas for drop your comment here on my blog, yes you're right, it was very fun and thank you for your appreciate, but I still need a lot of improvement for my typing.

      Delete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!