JJ Friends : Dahee from S. Korea

JIRI
By -
5

Hello.

I’m 17years old, I live in Seoul, Korea now. I love dancing (especially I’m korean traditional dancer!!) 

 Last year, as a JJ Friends and student leader of Seoul Global High School, 
I taught Taekwondo to the Swedish contingents of Jamboree and was a youth speaker. 

Also I was a country manager of Hong Kong and Macao. I'm so interested in the different cultures and people of Rwanda!! 

Glad to meet you all. Let's keep in touch for friendship and global learning. 

Post a Comment

5Comments

  1. Dahee, which grade are you in??? And is there any traditional beliefs that you have in your country?
    Any occupation that are most popular in your country?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i’m glad to hear that you’re interested in Rwandan people and culture and that’s why we’re here as Rwandan to eliminate(elaborate) your curiosity about our country

      Delete
  2. Hello Dahee! As a Korean traditional dancer, what do you love most about this art form? Do you have a favorite dance or performance that you've been a part of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dahee! Is taekwondo also less watched, as in most countries, in South korea or is it a major sport. And what color bands do you have in South Korea for the uniform of taekwondo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dahee. I hope you are doing wonderfully. May know us more about your level of study and how you enjoy life in Korea ???

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!