S.O.S for Namibia, from future Teacher JINA YOO

RM Seungbi
By -
0

 


 

Hi guys! My name is Jina Yoo, and I’m student of GINUE.

GINUE is national university of education in South Korea,

and this university is for primary school education. When

we graduate GINUE, we can be elementary school

teacher or education expert, academy teacher, etc.

 

Nowadays, I’m taking geography class in university.

This semester, I’m researching Namibia.

However, in South Korean TV programs, they only introduce

Namib deserts and Namibia Safari-Tour. I want to visit

Namib deserts and try Safari-Tour but I also want to know

traditional Namibian foods and tribe culture.

https://images.app.goo.gl/3Q4crTtt6MrvjsYh9

https://images.app.goo.gl/mMX6zMn7yhhQX6hq9

 

 

I really want to know other information about Namibia.

If you know Namibia well, please help me to have

good information. I’d love to know popular Namibia

Youtube channel, Instagram, friends.

Thank you for reading my article.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!