S.O.S for Cyprus, from future Teacher JINA YOO

RM Seungbi
By -
2

 


 

Hi guys! My name is Jina Yoo, and I’m student of GINUE.

GINUE is national university of education in South Korea,

and this university is for primary school education. When

we graduate GINUE, we can be elementary school

teacher or education expert, academy teacher, etc.

 

Nowadays, I’m taking geography class in university.

This semester, I’m researching Cyprus.

I searched South Korean travel companies, but

I had little information. Most of South Koreans travel

Cyprus for Greece and Rome’s historic sites.

Also, many Koreans think Cyprus is similar with Greece.

However, I want to research deeply only Cyprus.

I heard that Cyprus is famous for skiing too.

https://images.app.goo.gl/w1wWpumMvdfdDfiK8

https://images.app.goo.gl/w1wWpumMvdfdDfiK8

If you know Cyprus well, please help me to have

good information. I’d love to know popular

Cyprus Youtube channels, Instagram, friends.

Thank you for reading my article!


Tags:

Post a Comment

2Comments

  1. I wonder how you live in their. I want be their someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about it

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!