2-1 Department of Sustainable Development, Regional Researcher of Singapore

Sejong Global High School SGHS
By -
5

 



Hello, we are students of Sejong Global High School from Korea. It’s big honor to connect with Singapore’s buddy in this program! 




Our hometown is Daecheon(Boryeong).
Daecheon(Boryeong) is famous for Mud festival and beautiful beach. 



We also have a strong interest in the system of Singapore. We especially wonder how Singapore became a financial city. 


Post a Comment

5Comments

  1. Hello guys! I’m kellen from Rwanda.How are you doing guys?? I’m very pleasant to talk to you guys, if anyone has any question, feel free to ask. Thanks😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming our post!!! We've been to the Rwanda embassy in Korea😊 We have some questions, so can I ask you about Rwanda?

      Delete
  2. Hello Hello Dear Friend My name is Maryam. I'm from Bénin. How are you!? I read your job I would like to know the geographical situation of Singapore. Then you will tell me what is their official language. Excuse me a lot if I do some mistakes I used a translator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome!So, when’ve you been to the embassy?And what were you doing there? Yes, you’re free to ask and I’ll reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i would like to know about education of singapore ,cause it seems to be most fantasy and mostly developing education in world.

      Delete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!