S.O.S for Morocco, from future teacher 'Oh Tae-in'

RM KangEun
By -
1




 Hello, I am Oh Tae-in and I am attending Kyungin University of Education. I am studying hard at the university to become an elementary school teacher in the future. I am interested in Morocco, so I want to explain it to students, but unfortunately, there are not many materials related to Morocco in Korea. Due to this, there is little content about Morocco in the Korean curriculum, and students do not know much about Morocco. I would appreciate it if you could give me various information to let Korean students know about Morocco. 


Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Whats the most interest about this country for you in specific?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!