S.O.S for Iceland, from future teacher 'Oh Tae-in'

RM KangEun
By -
1


 Hello, I am Oh Tae-in and I am attending Kyungin University of Education. I am studying hard at the university to become the future elementary school teacher. I am not really interested in Iceland.
Iceland is a familiar and famous country in Korea, but there is no embassy in Iceland in Korea. Please let me know some wonderful information about Iceland so that I can teach my children various information about Iceland in the future

Tags:

Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Korea, YoungBae KimMay 23, 2024 at 9:23 PM

    wow! what a tremendous sightseeing!! I'm feel like that picture is calling me to iceland. someday I would want to go to your country. I'm from Korea, and my name is YoungBae Kim. I want to know more about your country.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!