Seunghyo Jeong, Regional Researcher of China

Sejong Global High School SGHS
By -
0

 <2024. 4. 16.>



Hello! My name is Seunghyo Jeong from Sejong Global High school in Korea. 

It’s a big honor to connect with China’s buddies in this program.





My hometown is Sejong, which is located next to Deajeon.

The name ‘Sejong’ is from King Sejong, who invented Hunminjeongeum, Korean. 

Also, Sejong is administrative city of Korea. 




The reason why I became interested in China is because of your famous food, bubble tea. So I want to try China’s original bubble tea. 

Also, I am curious about whether bubble tea is a common and popular food for Chinese teenagers like tteokbokki for Korean teenagers.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!