JJ friends : Nshuti Ben Levis from Rwanda

RM Seungbi
By -
1

 

Hi l'm Nshuti Ben Levis ., I am from Rwanda


Likewise,..I've been at 2k25 World scout
jamboree, you know it was a lot fun and experience!!,
 I would like to share
with you my joy
Firstly we met good first dudes from Ethiopia


There were cool For real  👊i miss 'em
Then we visited the ancient palance in accordance with the blue house in seoul


Then we were surprised to reach at the
camp ,.. My GOD it was really!! Surprising we were shocked we've
found huge tents you know... large campong site 4 the first time,.. it was really lit 👍👍 we later went to
welcoming
ceremony.
we've joined more practice in SDG's we learnt more about environment.
we experienced creative techniques

thats me before boat riding task
it was really awesome

that's me also in seoul before joining camping site

i got lot to say.. But i love 'em s c o u t s 🫶



Tags:

Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Hello Nshuti! Visiting the ancient palace and the Blue House sounds very cool. What did you learn and do during your visit?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!