JJ Friends : Abdoulie Jallow from Gambia

JIRI
By -
1

 

My name is Abdoulie Jallow I was one of the Gambian scouts who visited Korea to attend the world scout jamboree with my friends. which was successful we have so much fun and a lot of experience out of our  trip to South Korea 🇰🇷. 

Well I can say from the beginning of our trip I started experiencing things that I have never done, seeing or touch. I have never entered into a plane before. But I have experienced how a plane looks like.

One of the days we spent there we have the chance to visit many places like the Demilitarized zone (DMZ),which we had leaned a lot.the DMZ was established in1953as part of the Korean Armistice Agreement between two nations North Korea and China 🇨🇳 to end the Korean war.the pursue of the DMZ is to suspend the war and protect both side from attacks.

And we learn that there are three tunnels use by North Korea to attack South Korea which are later discovered and closed.we wre lucky to visit only one tunnel. 

One of the most memorable day in my visit to Korea is the day I went with my team to to see the traditional foods like kimchi. that day I was thought how to prepare it and I try it was very nice that is a very good experience for me you know I don't leave food behind.

On-site programme I have some experiences on the example like Radio scouting, orientation, Drone,NSO/canada and climbing etc 

To be honest I have experienced a lot in Korea

Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Hi Abdoulie! It sounds like your trip to South Korea was very interesting. What was it like entering a plane for the first time?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!