GINUE Friend: Moon from Seoul to Fukuoka
I was born in Seoul and spent about a year in Suncheon, Jeollanam-do. After that, I moved to Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do, and eventually came to Dongjak-gu, Seoul, where I live now.
I have also traveled to Hanoi, Vietnam, and Tokyo, Japan. I’m interested in traveling to Fukuoka, Japan someday.
Seeds of Hope "ALL IN ONE GUIDE"
H: Noryangjin in Seoul
O: The streets of Noryangjin have a lot of foot traffic and many restaurants, which results in a large number of cigarette butts being littered on the streets.
P: To solve the problem of cigarette butt littering, I want to use an indirect encouragement method, similar to the fly placed in men's urinals. The idea is to play a cheerful sound every time someone throws a cigarette butt into the designated cigarette butt bin.
E: To implement this idea, we would need a sensor that detects when a cigarette butt is thrown into the bin and a speaker to play the sound.

