GG friends : Naila from Indonesia

eje
By -
3

 


Hai! My name is Naila Syafira from Jakarta, Indonesia. I live in South Jakarta and Im currently in my senior year at high school. Indonesia is the largest archipelago country in the world with 17,508 islands inhabited by more than 360 ethnic groups and divided by 38 provinces. Our national language is Bahasa Indonesia. As a country with a lot of diversity we have many cultures and traditional language from various regions. I will tell you about my city Jakarta, in Jakarta the people have their own traditional language Betawi language and Kebaya Encim as their traditional clothes. Our people from my country really enjoy food so we have a lot of various kind of food different from each other regions, the most popular food from my country is nasi goreng, mi goreng, and rendang.




I cant wait to visit Korea again cause its been my favourite country since i visit there. I remember all the memories when im in Korea, me with all of my scout friends visit Nami Island Gyeongbukgong Palace and more. I wont forget that Prof. Eje Kim took us around Gunsan, Jeollabuk-do city too. We visit Gunsan Modern History Museum and learn about the history of Gunsan city. And Prof. Eje Kim also invited us for dinner we eat cold noodle, gimbap, and many other foods.
Its all my memories from Korea i hope i can visit the country again!








Post a Comment

3Comments

  1. Hi Naila! Your post is fascinating. Indonesia's diversity sounds incredible, and I'd love to try nasi goreng and rendang someday. Your memories of Korea also sound amazing—what was your favorite part of the trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello nailla! I’m kellen from Rwanda. I want to ask you what was your most memorable time you had in s.korea cause your post seems so interesting.What’s your favorite hobby?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!