GG friends : Gustav from Sweden

CarpeDiem
By -
0



Hello!!!

My name is Gustav Morghult and this is my second blog post, but this time as a GG friend, yeah!!!

If I’d introduced myself shortly It would have probably been formed it out like this.

A slightly edge to the line to become an emo hipster but I’m not there yet. My main dream for now is to create sustainable and unique stuff out of thrifted textiles. We now live in a world where the material isn’t endless so we must take care of the things we’ve already made.

That’s why I’m into up cycling. I believe in buying expensive, quality and sustainable made stuff or recycling stuff rather than cheap things that’s probably bad for the environment and bad for the ones who create the resources and sews together stuff to our own newly made fast fashion clothing today.

But that’s my opinion and it doesn’t need to be your’s either.

Let me know what you think down the comments.

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!