S.O.S for Guatemala, from Future Teacher 'Lim Ji Do'

Ayoung
By -
1

 


Hello, I'm Lim Ji Do from the Department of Physical Education at the Global Gyeongin Education University. Gyeongin Education University is an educational university consisting of two dual campuses located in the metropolitan area of Korea. Gyeongin Education University is the only university that operates a multi-disciplinary system in the country. Gyeongin Education University is a university that trains future elementary school teachers. I was interested in Guatemala, but I had a hard time studying it due to lack of various information. Representative foods, culture, and architecture are mentioned, but I had difficulty studying the real life of the Guatemala people, such as daily life, school life, and youth culture. Currently, Korean students have little information about Guatemala, so they want to learn about Guatemala. I want you to tell me what Guatemala really looks like.


Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Hello lim ji do! I’m kellen from Rwanda! I want to know their traditional culture, if you know, share it to me please

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!